Chapter 5. Deleting an OpenShift Dedicated cluster
As cluster owner, you can delete your OpenShift Dedicated clusters.
5.1. Deleting your cluster
You can delete your OpenShift Dedicated cluster in Red Hat OpenShift Cluster Manager.
- You logged in to OpenShift Cluster Manager Hybrid Cloud Console.
- You created an OpenShift Dedicated cluster.
- From OpenShift Cluster Manager Hybrid Cloud Console, click on the cluster you want to delete.
- Select Delete cluster from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Type the name of the cluster highlighted in bold, then click Delete. Cluster deletion occurs automatically.