Chapter 1. Accessing your services
Once you have an OpenShift Dedicated subscription, you can access your services.
1.1. Creating your cluster
To create your OpenShift Dedicated cluster:
- Log in to cloud.redhat.com/openshift.
- Select Create Cluster → Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated.
- Enter your Cluster name, number of Compute nodes, and select an AWS Region.
- Select your Node Type. The number and types of nodes available to you depend upon your OpenShift Dedicated subscription.
If you want to configure your networking IP ranges under Advanced Options, the following are the default ranges available to use:
- Node CIDR: 10.0.0.0/16
- Service CIDR: 172.30.0.0/16
- Pod CIDR: 10.128.0.0/14
- Add your Identity provider by clicking the Add OAuth Configuration link.
- Add a user by clicking the Users tab, then Add User. Input the user’s name, then click Add.
In the Overview tab under the Details heading will have a Status indicator. This will indicate that your cluster is Ready for use.
1.2. Accessing your cluster
To access your OpenShift Dedicated cluster:
- From cloud.redhat.com/openshift, click on the cluster you want to access.
- Click Launch Console.
1.3. Requesting support
If you have questions about your environment or must open a support ticket, you can open or view a support case in the Red Hat Customer Portal.