3.4. Creating an ESB Project
- Open the JBoss ESB Project Creation wizard by selecting→ → in the main menu bar. (Ensure that you have defined the server runtime and ESB runtime in JBDS.)
- Select→ in the dialog box.
- Clicking helloworld as a project name and accept the default JBoss ESB version.brings you to the JBoss ESB Project wizard page where a project name, ESB version and target JBoss Runtime are to be specified. Specify, for example,
- Click thebutton to move to the next step in the wizard, where you can select the source and output folders.
- Click thebutton to view the Install ESB Facet wizard page where you can view the ESB Content Directory. This folder contains most the of artifacts that an ESB archive needs.
- You can configure ESB libraries to the project by using the Server Supplied ESB Runtime. Make sure the project has the target runtime set and this runtime has an ESB runtime installed.
NoteIf you are using JBoss SOA Platform 5.3 or higher, select ESB config version 1.3.1.
- Click thebutton and an ESB project with the default
jboss-esb.xmlfile will be created.