1.9. Features of the JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform's JBossESB Component
- Multiple transports and protocols
- A listener-action model (so that you can loosely-couple services together)
- Content-based routing (through the JBoss Rules engine, XPath, Regex and Smooks)
- Integration with the JBoss Business Process Manager (jBPM) in order to provide service orchestration functionality
- Integration with JBoss Rules in order to provide business rules development functionality.
- Integration with a BPEL engine.
- Be configured to work with a wide variety of transport mechanisms (such as e-mail and JMS),
- Be used as a general-purpose object repository,
- Allow you to implement pluggable data transformation mechanisms,
- Support logging of interactions.
org.jboss.soa.esb. Use the contents of the
org.jboss.internal.soa.esbpackage sparingly because they are subject to change without notice. By contrast, everything within the
org.jboss.soa.esbpackage is covered by Red Hat's deprecation policy.