7.8. Deploying a Process Definition
- Check that the server is running.
- Activate a process archive by going to the JBPM Graphical Editor's Deployment tab.
NoteSometimes you will only need to deploy the
processdefinition.xmlfile but, most often, you will be deploying other types of
artifactsas well, such as task forms.
- Deploy the definition using one of these methods:
- Using JBoss Developer Studio , configure the upload servlet used by the deployer. Next, click the button. This is visible in the Deployment view.
- Using the DeployProcessToServer JBPM
- Save the deployment to a local
.parfile from the Deployment view. Next, activate the archive using the JBPM console. (This requires that you have administration privileges.)