Show Table of Contents
8.25.4. Simple Schedule
This type of scheduler provides capabilities derived from these attributes:
- A unique identifier string for the schedule. Used to reference a schedule from a listener.
- The frequency (in seconds) with which all schedule listeners should be triggered.
- The number of times the schedule should be executed.
- The schedule start date and time. The format of this attribute value is that of the XML Schema type “dateTime”. See http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/ch19-77049.html.
- The schedule end date and time. The format of this attribute value is that of the XML Schema type “dateTime”. See http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/ch19-77049.html.
Here is some example code:
<providers> <schedule-provider name="schedule"> <simple-schedule scheduleid="1-sec-trigger" frequency="1" execCount="5" /> </schedule-provider> </providers>