Show Table of Contents
4.2. Creating Breakpoints
- To create breakpoints in the Package Explorer view or Navigator view of the Drools perspective, double-click the selected
.drlfile to open it in the editor.
- You can add and remove rule breakpoints in the
.drlfiles in two ways:
- Double-click the rule in the Rule editor at the line where you want to add a breakpoint. A breakpoint can be removed by double-clicking the rule once more.
NoteNote that rule breakpoints can only be created in the consequence of a rule. Double-clicking on a line where no breakpoint is allowed will do nothing.
- Right-click the ruler. Select theaction in the context menu. Choosing this action will add a breakpoint at the selected line or remove it if there is one already.
- The Debug perspective contains a Breakpoints view which can be used to see all defined breakpoints, get their properties, enable/disable and remove them. You can switch to it by clicking → → → .