Language and Page Formatting Options
5.7. Connecting to a Service Repository
Domain specific services and work items can be stored in a service repository. For instructions to set up a service repository, see Section 9.5, “Service Repository”.
Procedure 5.4. Connection to the Service Repository
- Log onto the JBoss BRMS user interface.
- Access the process designer by either selecting an existing process to edit or by creating a new process.
- Select the service repository icon to enter the service repository URL.
Figure 5.2. Service Repository Connection
- Enter the URL for the service repository and click Connect.
- Double click the required services to add them to the package and make them available in the Shape Repository of the process designer.