Red Hat Training
A Red Hat training course is available for JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Common Criteria Certification
3.4. ISO Installation
ISO installation files for JBoss Enterprise Application Platform are delivered through the Red Hat Network at https://rhn.redhat.com. The ISO files contain all security and patch errata.
3.4.1. Download ISO
Follow Procedure 3.5, “Download the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform ISO” to download the ISO for the evaluated configuration from Red Hat Network.
Procedure 3.5. Download the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform ISO
This procedure downloads files needed to install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform from an ISO.
You must have an entitlement to access the ISO images. Contact the Red Hat Customer Center for subscription management and customer support if you can not complete the procedure.
- Open http://access.redhat.com in a web browser.
- Log in using your customer portal credentials.
- Hover the mouse over the Download menu in the top menu bar.
- Under the Red Hat Enterprise Linux group, click Downloads.Result:
The Download Software page opens, which lists all ISO images available for Red Hat products.
- In the list of available software, expand the node for the Red Hat Enterprise Linux system supported by the certification.
NoteIf you are not sure which node to select, refer to Section 2.1.2, “Operating System” for the supported Red Hat operating systems, and Table 3.1, “5.1.0 SHA-256 checksum values” and Table 3.2, “5.1.1 SHA-256 checksum values” for the list of supported ISO images.
- Click the JBoss Application Platform (v 5) group.Result:
You are redirected to the ISO image download page.
- Verify the ISO is correct for your system by visually comparing the SHA-256 checksum with the checksum declared in Table 3.1, “5.1.0 SHA-256 checksum values” or Table 3.2, “5.1.1 SHA-256 checksum values”
NoteThe name of the ISO link is not the same as the actual ISO filename. Use the tables specified to verify you are selecting the correct ISO image.
- Record the corresponding SHA-256 sum for the ISO download. You use this checksum to verify the authenticity of the ISO in the next procedure.
- Click the ISO link.Result:
The download will begin. When the download has finished, you have successfully downloaded the correct ISO for the evaluated configuration.