Red Hat Training
A Red Hat training course is available for JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Common Criteria Certification
3.3. Zip Installation
You can install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform from a ZIP archive. The ZIP binaries are available through the Red Hat Customer Portal (RHCP) at https://access.redhat.com.
3.3.1. Download Zip
You must first download the Zip binary from https://access.redhat.com
Procedure 3.2. Downloading Files
This procedure downloads files needed to install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
- Open http://access.redhat.com in a web browser.
- Click the Downloads option in the menu across the top of the page.
- In the Downloads menu, click on JBoss Enterprise Middleware.
- Enter your login information.Result:
You are taken to the Software Downloads page.
Application Platformfrom either the drop-down box or the menu on the left.Result:
You are presented with a list of file downloads.
- Select either 5.1.0 or 5.1.1 from the Version drop-down box.Result:
You are presented with all versions of the selected platform.
Select the correct softwareFor 5.1.0, click the
Application Platform 5.1.0 Binarylink (not the download link).For 5.1.1, click the
Application Platform 5.1.1 Binarylink (not the download link).Result:
You are presented with the Software Details screen, with SHA-256 information.
- On the displayed Software Details page, click the Download located next to the File drop-down box.
NoteRecord the SHA-256 sum from the Software Details screen. You use this checksum to verify the authenticity of the download in Section 3.3.2, “Verifying the Downloaded Files”
- Continue to Procedure 3.3, “Installation using ZIP file”