9.3. Subscribe to Patch Mailing Lists
The JBoss team at Red Hat maintains a mailing list for security announcements for Red Hat JBoss Middleware products. This section covers what you need to do to subscribe to this list.
Procedure 9.1. Subscribe to the JBoss Watch List
- Click the following link to go to the JBoss Watch mailing list page: JBoss Watch Mailing List.
- Enter your email address in the Subscribing to Jboss-watch-list section.
- [You may also wish to enter your name and select a password. Doing so is optional but recommended.]
- Press the Subscribe button to start the subscription process.
- You can browse the archives of the mailing list by going to: JBoss Watch Mailing List Archives.
After confirmation of your email address, you will be subscribed to receive security related announcements from the JBoss patch mailing list.