14.5.2. Secure a JAX-RS Web Service using Annotations
This topic covers the steps to secure a JAX-RS web service using the supported security annotations
Procedure 14.4. Secure a JAX-RS Web Service using Supported Security Annotations
- Enable role-based security. For more information, refer to: Section 14.5.1, “Enable Role-Based Security for a RESTEasy JAX-RS Web Service”
- Add security annotations to the JAX-RS web service. RESTEasy supports the following annotations:
- Defines which roles can access the method. All roles should be defined in the
- Allows all roles defined in the
web.xmlfile to access the method.
- Denies all access to the method.