7.8.1. EJB JNDI Naming Reference
The JNDI lookup name for a session bean has the syntax of:
- If the session bean's JAR file has been deployed within an enterprise archive (EAR) then this is the name of that EAR. By default, the name of an EAR is its filename without the
.earsuffix. The application name can also be overridden in its
application.xmlfile. If the session bean is not deployed in an EAR then leave this blank.
- The module name is the name of the JAR file that the session bean is deployed in. By the default, the name of the JAR file is its filename without the
.jarsuffix. The module name can also be overridden in the JAR's
- JBoss EAP 6 allows each deployment to specify an optional distinct name. If the deployment does not have a distinct name then leave this blank.
- The bean name is the classname of the session bean to be invoked.
- The view class name is the fully qualified classname of the remote interface. This includes the package name of the interface.
?statefulsuffix is required when the JNDI name refers to a stateful session bean. It is not included for other bean types.