6.3.3. Remove a Non-XA Datasource with the Management Interfaces
This topic covers the steps required to remove a non-XA datasource from JBoss EAP 6, using either the Management Console or the Management CLI.
Procedure 6.6. Remove a Non-XA Datasource
- Run the following command to remove a non-XA datasource:
data-source remove --name=DATASOURCE_NAME
Navigate to the Datasources panel in the Management Console
Standalone ModeSelect the Profile tab from the top-right of the console.
- Select the Profiles tab from the top-right of the console.
- Select the appropriate profile from the drop-down box in the top left.
- Expand themenu on the left of the console.
- Select→ from the menu on the left of the console.
Figure 6.3. Datasources panel
- Select the registered datasource to be deleted, and click thebutton in the top right corner of the console.
The non-XA datasource has been removed from the server.
- To add a new datasource, refer here: Section 6.3.1, “Create a Non-XA Datasource with the Management Interfaces”.