13.2. Configure Logging in the Management Console
- Login to the Management Console
- Navigate to the logging subsystem configuration. This step varies between servers running as standalone servers and servers running in a managed domain.
Standalone ServerClick on Profile, expand Core in the Profile pane, and then click on Logging.
Managed DomainClick on Profile, select the profile to edit, expand Core, and then click on Logging.
Figure 13.1. Logging Configuration in the Management Console
- Edit the log level.
- Add and remove log handlers.
- Add and remove log categories.
- Edit log category properties.
- Add and remove log handlers from a category.
- Adding new handlers.
- Configuring handlers.