Chapter 22. Supplemental References
22.1. Download Files From the Red Hat Customer Portal
- Before you begin this task, you need a Customer Portal account. Browse to https://access.redhat.com and click the Register link in the upper right corner to create an account.
Procedure 22.1. Log in and Download Files from the Red Hat Customer Portal
- Browse to https://access.redhat.com and click the Log in link in the top right corner. Enter your credentials and click Log In.Result
You are logged into RHN and you are returned to the main web page at https://access.redhat.com.
Navigate to the Downloads page.Use one of the following options to navigate to the Downloads page.
- Click the Downloads link in the top navigation bar.
- Navigate directly to https://access.redhat.com/downloads/.
Select the product and version to download.Use one of the following ways to choose the correct product and version to download.
- Step through the navigation one level at a time.
- Search for your product using the search area at the top right-hand side of the screen.
Download the appropriate file for your operating system and installation method of choice.Depending on the product you choose, you may have the choice of a Zip archive, RPM, or native installer for a specific operating system and architecture. Click either the file name or the Download link to the right of the file you want to download.
The file is downloaded to your computer.