7.3. Add a module to all deployments
- You must know the name of the modules that are to be configured as global modules. Refer to Section 7.4.1, “Included Modules” for the list of static modules included with JBoss EAP 6. If the module is in another deployment, refer to Section 7.4.2, “Dynamic Module Naming” to determine the module name.
Procedure 7.1. Add a module to the list of global modules
- Login to the management console. Section 3.4.2, “Log in to the Management Console”
- Navigate to the EE Subsystem panel.
Figure 7.1. EE Subsystem Panel
- Click the Global Modules section. The Create Module dialog appears.button in the
- Type in the name of the module and optionally the module slot.
- Click thebutton to add the new global module, or click the link to abort.
- If you click thebutton, the dialog will close and the specified module will be added to the list of global modules.
- If you click, the dialog will close and no changes will be made.
The modules added to the list of global modules will be added as dependencies to every deployment.