5.2. Starting the Transaction Service tools
Double click on the ‘Start Tools’ link in the JBoss Transaction Service program group in the start menu.
Start a bash shell and type:
cd <JBossTS INSTALL DIRECTORY> ./run-tools.sh
- Open JMX Browser
- This displays the JMX browser window (see ***Using the JMX Browser for more information on how to use the JMX browser).
- Open Object Store Browser
- This displays the JBossTS Object Store browser window (see ***Using the Object Store Browser for more information on how to use the Object Store browser).
- This option opens the settings dialog which lets you configure the different tools available.
- This closes the tools window and exits the application, any unsaved/unconfirmed changes will be lost.
- Cascade Windows
- This arranges the windows in a diagonal line to you find a specific window.
- 1. XXXXXXX
- For each window currently visible an extra menu option will be available here. Selecting this menu option will bring the associated window to the front of the desktop.
- This displays the about window containing the product information.