Red Hat Satellite 6.11.2 Availability
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (please use RHEL 8)
- Always check the sha256sum before using to avoid accidental use of a file that did not download correctly.
- Always use the most current edition of Red Hat Satellite. Go to this link for the most current edition of Red Hat Satellite automatically.
- The most current documentation for Red Hat Satellite is at this link.
- Red Hat Satellite Lifecyle
- Starting with Red Hat Satellite 6.10, you cannot take a content view from a lower-than 6.10 satellite and ingest it successfully on a Satellite 6.10 or higher Satellite.
- Really, you should see the Release Notes for the changes!