Join me at Summit for my GSS Campground Presentation - Advanced Systems Access Control for Cloud & Virt

Posted on

Hi,

I'd like to invite you to attend my GSS Campground presentation, "Advanced Systems Access Control for Cloud & Virt" at Red Hat Summit on Thursday, June 28, at 2:30 to 3:30pm. You'll find the GSS area in the level 2 alcove, in front of the auditorium keynotes.

With the emergence of large cloud infrastructures, centralizing authentication, and authorization gains comes a significant new focus. Smaller organizations could get away with disparate systems, but no longer. In this presentation I cover easy ways to automate access control via a review of architecture, configuration, recommended practices, and pitfalls of a scalable directory-backed access control system.

For some further background on the topic, take a look at this related knowledgebase article I authored: https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/solutions/45801

If you have any comments or questions on the topic, don't hesitate to leave them here - before, during, or after the Summit - and I hope I see you at Summit!

Guil

Responses