- Posted In
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Good Afternoon Colleagues
I hope you are doing good and safe . I am working with one of our customers to install IVR application named Voxeo Prophecy which run over Linux Redhat.
Kindly find my below notes:
- Our customer has Linux Redhat Enterprise 7.9
- Our customer has LAB server and production servers.
- The IVR application has been installed successfully to LAB server with no issue.
- When trying to install at the production server , an error has been received (Please check the attached image).
- The difference between LAB server and the production servers that the production servers has the below:
* Security baseline applied.
* Tripwire and fidelis installed.
Have you faced similar issue ? Any suggestion to make this application work on production server ?
Thanks in advance.