Hi! I’m the new Customer Portal Community Manager!

Latest response

Hello, Community! My name is Tess (Santry) Baj and I am the new Red Hat Customer Portal Community Manager. I am excited to be a part of this community and am looking forward to interacting with you all!

A little about myself - I’m based in North Carolina (USA) and have been with Red Hat for 5 years. Prior to this role, I managed several of Red Hat’s social media channels and oversaw customer email initiatives.

Outside of Red Hat, I enjoy playing tennis with my husband, traveling to the beautiful North Carolina coast, attempting to grow a successful vegetable garden, and snuggling with my English bulldog, Jerry.

As I move into this role, I want to recognize all of you, the contributors who have made the Customer Portal Community what it is today. Moving forward, I’m here to help and want to ensure you have the best possible experience in our community. That being said, I want to hear from you!

- What is your favorite thing about the Red Hat Customer Portal Community?
- If there was one thing you could change about the Red Hat Customer Portal Community, what would it be?

I look forward to interacting with you and am excited to see our community grow!

-Tess

Responses

Hi Tess,

Once again welcome to our community ! We're looking forward to working with you and further improve customer experience. :)

Regards,
Christian

Thanks, Christian! Looking forward to working with you too!