After Installation and reboot, Kernel is not loading (Update - RESOLVED)

Latest response

I am completely new to Linux. However i had an opportunity to install RHEL 8.1 on a Physical Server. I did my research got to know all the necessary steps to complete these tasks.
To test my skills first before getting into the actual job, i decided to use my Vmware Workstation pro on a windows PC to install RHEL 8.1, and was able to install and run the OS Successfully.
However, when i got to installing the RHEL 8.1 software on a physical server (HPE ML30) i started facing issues. I cannot seem to understand why.
So this is what i have done so far. THis is a new server so i had to configure it from scratch:
1. Created Bootable USB for RHEL 8.1 Installation by downloading DVD.iso (7.5GB approx.)
2. Configured HPE ILO and restarted the system to boot from USB (*note, i have not created any partitions using HPE RAID controller)
3. Selected option to install the OS
4. Choose the configuration and provided the necessary information to start the installation (I chose RAID 5 when Configuring the Root Folder in manual Disk partitions, other partitions ( /, /swap, /boot were not in RAID)
5. I did not choose any additional tools to be added during setup and chose Server With GUI to keep it simple
6. After nearly 2 to 3 hours, the installation was completed and gave an option to reboot (root password and Login id was created during this installation)
7. On selecting reboot, and on system restart, the server loads the files from the usb again to install RHEL 8.1
8. Restarted system to check Boot options, and found RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 8 Option available in the boot order menu, however on choosing that option, it got to system configuration within the BIOS, instead of loading the OS to accept the subscription.

I need someone to help me out with this and find a solution to finish this installation. Why does it work fine on VM and on the server it is not loading the kernel file. I have even check the server Documentation and RHEL 8 is support OS. should i try to reinstall using RHEL 8 instead of 8.1 ? is there any step i am missing ? or any feature within the physical server BIOS that i have not enabled or disabled?

Please help ...

Responses