Red Hat CoreOS Logon

Latest response

Having some issues with vmware UPI for OCP 4.1 How can I logon to the console of the CoreOS machines to see logs? Is there a default username/password or ssh key that i can use form the OVA template?

Responses

Hello Darragh,

This is a specific issue, it may be better to create a support case.

Perhaps there is someone who has had the same problem, but OpenShift 4 has not been on the market for that long, so I expect few answers.

With best regards,

Jan Gerrit Kootstra

An RHEL connoisseur without OpenShift experience

======================================================================================================== Language experiment below, because I guess you are from an Irish speaking region.

Dia duit Darragh,

Is saincheist ar leith í seo, b'fhéidir go mbeadh sé níos fearr cás tacaíochta a chruthú.

B'fhéidir go bhfuil duine éigin ann a raibh an fhadhb chéanna aige, ach níl OpenShift 4 ar an margadh chomh fada sin, mar sin níl mórán freagraí agam.

Dea-mhéin,

Jan Gerrit Kootstra

Is féidir le RHEL connoisseur gan taithí OpenShift

=================================================================================================== Turgnamh teanga thíos, mar is dóigh leat gur as réigiún Gaeilge thú.

Seems like you must set the SSH key to be used by setting it in the ignition config and set the vApp property to have the ignition config (in base64 format).