- Posted In
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Need you expertise as after I've unjoined a VM to the Domain, im having hard time joining it back, Im getting error as below, Already have taken the following troubleshooting listed, I also tried to create a new Red Hat VM, and join it to the Domain but getting the same issue.
- Change Hostname/IP of the VM
- Delete the AD Object / Rejoin to the Domain
- Created New VM but got the same error
- Used 2 different Domain Admin Account
- Date/Time are correct
- the Rhel VM can see the DNS/DC servers
Nov 21 04:34:57 vm.localdomain realmd: Failed to join domain: Failed to set machine spn: Operations error
Nov 21 04:34:57 vm.localdomain realmd: Do you have sufficient permissions to create machine accounts?
Nov 21 04:34:57 vm.localdomain realmd: ! Joining the domain fintrax.com failed