How do i add "security-domain-and-application" Attribute Name in MQ connection-definitions Attributes

Latest response

Attribute Name - security-domain-and-application

Description - Indicates that either application-supplied parameters, such as from getConnection(user, pw), or Subject (from security domain), are used to distinguish connections in the pool.

Responses

Hi All,

Good Morning,

Can anyone of please help me here on adding "Security-domain-application" Attribute Name on Jboss standalone configuration XML file ?

I'm trying to resolve the below warning on our application, It would be great if someone can help in resolving this ....

WARN,

WARN [org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.strategy.OnePool] (AutoProgressCase caseIdSequenceNumber [77,042] # pool-21-thread-62) IJ000612: Destroying connection that could not be successfully matched: org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.listener.TxConnectionListener@76a54e9c[state=NORMAL managed connection=com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionImpl@28baf73c connection handles=0 lastReturned=1543335226960 lastValidated=1543330971821 lastCheckedOut=1543335226825 trackByTx=false pool=org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.strategy.OnePool@384c5e54 mcp=SemaphoreConcurrentLinkedQueueManagedConnectionPool@211f975e[pool=alfaEventEngineCF] xaResource=XAResourceWrapperImpl@127858a9[xaResource=com.ibm.mq.connector.xa.XARWrapper@2e56e561 pad=false overrideRmValue=null productName=WebSphere MQ productVersion=%I% %E% %U% jndiName=java:jboss/com.chpconsulting.externalpresentation.event.EventConfigurationBean.connectionFactory] txSync=null]

Close

Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.