- A dedicated driver is required to use the processing capabilities of the AMD FS9350 GPU Compute card with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform but Red Hat is currently unable to ship this driver as it is not open source.
- Support for any Graphics output included with these devices is not included in RHEL or RHEL OSP.
- RHEL 5
- RHEL 6
- RHEL 7
- RHEL OSP 3
- RHEL OSP 4
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 9
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 11
- AMD FireStream FS9350 card
- AMD FirePro V78XX series
- AMD FirePro W700 series
- AMD® FirePro® S7000
- AMD® FirePro® S9050
- AMD® FirePro® S9150
- The driver for these processors is included within the AMD Catalyst binary driver package, which can be downloaded directly from the AMD Graphics Drivers and Software web page.
While Red Hat is unable to supply these drivers directly, we will fully support the installation on which these drivers are used, and will work with AMD to resolve any problems found within the Red Hat code. Support for third party applications developed around the AMD FireStream and dedicated driver is not implied.