This article describes how to use the IBM Security Access Manager JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Integration adapter to enable Web Single Sign-On (SSO) between IBM Security Access Manager and Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.
- As stated on IBM support web site, this adapter requires either the IBM JDK 1.6.x or the Oracle JDK 1.6.x JDK.
- The tested versions of JBoss EAP 6 are listed in the
2.2-JBOSS.READMEfile included in the download distribution below.
Configure WebSEAL Integration
- Open a browser and navigate to the IBM Security Access Manager JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Integration page.
- Use FTP or DD (Download Director) to download the Integration package ZIP file.
- Unzip the
AmJBossAdapter-2.2.zipfile into a directory of your choice.
- Review the
2.2-JBOSS.READMEfile for supported configuration information. It lists the specific JBoss EAP 6 versions that have been tested. Be sure to verify the version you are using is supported before you proceed to the next step.
- Follow the instructions in the
am_jboss_int_guide.pdffile. It explains in detail how to configure IBM Security Access Manager to work with JBoss EAP 6.
NOTE: Be sure to review the section entitled "IBM Security Access Manager Java Runtime installation and configuration". You must install IBM Tivoli Access Manager 6.1.1 to run the Java commands that prepare the JRE used by JBoss EAP 6.