Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces version 1.1 is now available. The release provides a cloud developer workspace server and browser-based IDE built for teams and organizations. CodeReady Workspaces 1.1 includes ready-to-use developer stacks for most of the popular programming languages, frameworks, and Red Hat technologies.
New in CodeReady Workspaces 1.1
This version of CodeReady Workspaces adds:
- Compatibility with OpenShift 4.0
- Offline installation in disconnected environments
- New operator supporting the Operator Lifecycle Manager (OLM)
- Simplified configuration of OpenShift OAuth and cluster certificates
Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 1.1 is available today in the Red Hat Container Catalog. Install it on OpenShift Container Platform or OpenShift Dedicated, starting at version 3.11, by following the instructions in the Administration Guide.
Compatibility with OpenShift 4.0
For OpenShift 4.0, CodeReady Workspaces 1.1 is available today in Developer Preview from the OperatorHub. Based on a new operator that levereges the Operator Lifecycle Manager, the installation flow is getting simpler and can be handled directly without leaving the OpenShift Console. If you already have OpenShift 4.0, get CodeReady Workspaces 1.1 from the OperatorHub and follow the dedicated documentation.
- Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- OpenShift Dedicated