This week, we’re in San Francisco’s Moscone Center for Red Hat Summit, the premier open source technology event. Be sure to visit our team in Support Central, the Customer Success Zone, and the Feedback Zone to:
- Put your Red Hat skills to the test in the Customer Portal break-fix challenge
- Be our next contestant on the Product Security Game Show
- Capture Customer Portal value and master your subscription tools in the Engage Game
- Attend the special Technical Account Managers - Ask Me Anything showcase
- Learn more about our Services + Support teams through QE Demos and DevOps
- Get your technical questions answered by product specialists
- Provide direct feedback on Red Hat products
- And more!
Additionally, here is a sampling of sessions you won’t want to miss!
- Tues, 5/8 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM: Moving your physical RHEL servers to Azure or AWS
- Tues, 5/8 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM: Tips for transforming into an open organization
- Wed, 5/9 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Building a Red Hat Enterprise Linux gold image for Azure
- Wed, 5/9 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM: Generations @ Work
- Wed, 5/9 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM: Code your infrastructure: ELO success story
- Wed, 5/9 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM: Optimize Ceph object storage for production in multisite clouds
- Wed, 5/9 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM: The Red Hat Security BoF - Ask us (most) anything
- Thurs, 5/10 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM: Connecting the power of data security and privacy
- Thurs, 5/10 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM: Insiders' insights on the top 3 industry trends
- Thurs, 5/10 1:00 PM - 1:20 PM: Who needs a manager on a self-organizing team?
- Thurs, 5/10 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM: Virtualization: A study
- Thurs, 5/10 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM: Data analytics using Mobile, 3scale and Radanalytics
For the full agenda and more session information, visit: https://www.redhat.com/en/summit/2018/agenda.
Follow @RedHatSupport for updates throughout the week and be sure to use the official event hashtag, #RHSummit, on all Red Hat Summit-related tweets, Google+, and Instagram posts.
- Learn more