Red Hat CloudForms 4.6 is now generally available, and provides the following key enhancements:
- Ansible Automation Inside: continuing to build on the 4.5 integration with Ansible Automation, this release makes more Ansible capabilities available natively within CloudForms including the ability to call Ansible playbooks as methods in state machines, allowing for hybrid Ruby and Ansible orchestration.
- Lenovo XClarity Provider: enables CloudForms to discover and manage Lenovo physical compute infrastructure alongside virtual and multi-cloud through a single pane of glass.
- Dynamic Resource Objects: designed to manage objects other than those related to private infrastructure, and public or private cloud providers, dynamic resource objects can be used to quickly add the capability to provision and collect data on resources not supported by Red Hat CloudForms.
- Additional capabilities for Openshift Container Platform: template provisioning, OpenSCAP, Chargeback, alert management, improved collection performance, enhanced user experience.
- New capabilities and enhancements for existing providers: Red Hat OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Virtualization.
For an overview of this release, see:
For installation instructions, see the documentation for the Red Hat CloudForms 4.6:
Product Documentation for Red Hat CloudForms
For migration and upgrade instructions, see:
Migrating to Red Hat CloudForms 4.6
For a list of supported features and providers, see:
- Red Hat CloudForms