RHSM Web 14.2.0 is now generally available through Customer Portal and includes the following major enhancements:
- Activation Key: The main activation key page received an update to its user interface so it is consistent with the rest of RHSM. The activation key feature also offers additional functionality:
- Auto attach flag added.
- Organization ID now available on the activation key page. Previously, it was only available through the command line interface. Organization IDs are required when you register a system using an activation key.
- You can now select “none” as your preferred service level filter.
- System Package List: System package lists now include summaries and link to applicable errata. You can also now filter your package list to only show packages that have updates available.
The release also contains one known bug:
- Terminated subscriptions snow as “expiring soon.”
- Red Hat Subscription Management
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.