Red Hat CloudForms 4.1 is now generally available, and provides the following key enhancements:
- Ansible Tower as a configuration management provider.
- Software-defined networking providers.
- Google Compute Engine as a cloud provider, and as a distribution format for the CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
- Microsoft Azure as a distribution format for the CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
- Enhancements for providers, including Microsoft Azure and VMware vSphere.
- Enhancements to the Self-Service user interface, including the addition of a shopping cart for ordering services.
For an overview of this release, see:
For installation instructions, see the documentation for the Red Hat CloudForms 4.1:
Product Documentation for Red Hat CloudForms
For migration and upgrade instructions, see:
Migrating and Updating Red Hat CloudForms/ Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine
For a list of supported features and providers, see:
- Red Hat CloudForms